jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

My green world

Yesterday I discovered that industry can’t polluting a lot… so I think that green project are make because if the company pollute more, the industry should pay many money of fined. I believe is good that the government has intervened in the ecology problem. But is so sad that the people think in the environmentally for scared to fined.

In general the people don’t kwon about environmentally friendly practices maybe some schools are working with recycling project. I remembered that here in the university years ago a “green group” tried to make recycling, but they forgot quickly and the man auxiliary finished to threw the recycling

Really a can’t use the bike or my legs because I live far away of all places that I go, university, cinema, mall, Santiago center, etc. Is really impossible L buy if I could live near to my work probably walk because I like walk, but don’t ride to ride because always I finish in the ground :D

I believe that to people ok Santiago need think in the future in your families because they will be that have the problems. I think that the education should prepare to young generation for living to ecology world, since kids learn their practices friendly environmentally, I hope that the people change their to better.

2 comentarios:

  1. the education is very important for to learn to the children how they can careing the enviroment!
    I am very much agree withyou!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also remember the recycling of the university, but I searched the containers after a party in the university and I couldn't find these...

    recycling at the university ended too fast...

    ResponderEliminar