martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

My experience learning English at the university

English to me is tears, stress, good and bad, congratulation and disappointed…etc. My experience learning English at the university has been awful, terrible… the English is my nightmare. But I has have other experience with English in other places and I think is great when the classes are appropriate to students, I remember that dependent to teacher and your capacity for trying the topics. So I believe that my experience dependent to the circumstances and the teacher, the classmate, the pressure, the time of studying to topics, etc.

I remembered the first English class to university, I was happy because in the secondary the English were fun, we’re singing and the teacher helped ours so much, but when stared the class I wanted to cry, only cry because the teacher spoke only in English and she was doing uestion all the class. Well I finished the English 1 with mark four, many red mark (L). The second course was poorer, the teacher was intimidating to me, well a day she questioned about a topic and… I felt so much pressure that went to my home, cried and decided to finish English class that years to me.

Well, I’ll can graduate of the career if don’t finish all the English class…. (:O), this new was awful, because my parent knew my decision later two month so they wanted killer me (:-S) buy after long time we talked and I stared a English class in the summer holidays, (:P) but I think this course has been the better because gave to me very self-confident, and this year studied English in summer again, and the course was very well, the teacher always said me that wrote very good, and she tried of doing to entertain class.

To finish I’m saying that the English in this faculty isn’t appropriate for the different students to come here; and every year has been to change teacher and the classmate didn’t help to continue the learning process. And the learning English many time has been a humiliation for some students that has problems with the other language. Well, I hope don’t repeat this course again, and when I has said to my sister that study English because don’t want the equality experience for her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario