miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

The Prin


I remember how much saied to my dad “I want to a pet”…. When a day my father called to my work and said me “I have the perfect gift to you”, so he to taked to a house and presento to me a beatiful puppy :D
Prin is my pet, it’s a “salchicha” dog is great. When it come to my home first called Estrella, after it called Cleopatra but my littler sister stared to called Prin, so the pet is prin-prin.
Some weeks after arrival Prin to house my parets wanted come back to dog, becuase the Prin is awful, it woke up in nigth to bark, went up to table and breaked the garbage. With the time we has learn to love, I feel identify with the spot “I dog lovers” :D
The time would say that the prin is so wicked but she is great, I’m glad every day when arrive to home tired and bored for traveling in bus. She sleeping with me is cool in the winter, and always the prin is a good company.
Prin is a first to my pets, with the time has given to hamster and duck too. And the problems is that my duck think it’s a dog, and my dog want to eat my hamster..is a crazy house.

2 comentarios: