domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

Fly away





Europe have lot history and that is very interesting to me. I would like all europe because there are my favorites countries are Italy, France and England, and I have a friend that was in Spain and she say me is easy travel in Europe but you need many money.

But England is great, I would visit the monumet, big bang and churchs, and the public transport, the bus and the subways; and I ask me ¿would the people be serious?

I would like visit London and Liverpool, the first because is the Big band, I imagine how big is :D, and the castel where live the queen, and the second place is because there born the Beatles, the great beatles.
I think is really interesting to studing in Europe but my problems is the languaje, I want to learn to talk English but is so difficult, I try an try but es impossible :P . But if a day I win a sholarship I run to english institute for to study.
And here in my country, I woul like to visit “Isla de Pascua”, I think it’s beatiful place because the natural places, the beach and the warm are the a mix perfect to long holidays. I hope visit to Europe before I die, jet my boyfriend say “I promise we will go” and I answer “well, jet we are young"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario