miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Places to go in Santiago of Chile

Santiago is a big city that you could visit many places, all the turist go to. I think the San Cristobal hill is a big place, the tourist have many activities to do there, for exaple, go up for visit a the virgin, her is a big statue that is in the top of hill, other activity in the "San Cristobal" is go to swim pool, or the tourist can go up the hill in the "Funicular" and travel in the "telesférico" for across the hill.

Other places es Santa Lucia place really it’s a small hill :P, there the tourist can walk because the Santa Lucia place is a nice and you can see all the city in the top of hill; and front in the hill “Santa Lucia” is the “feria artesanal Santa Lucia” there the tourist can see chilean craftword :D.
The Moneda palace, this place is where the president works, the Moneda place have a cultural center, there always have art exhibition that remarkable our cultura, this exhibition are important because show chilean artista.

I like eating, so I recommend the restorant “La piojera” restorant, this place make the traditional food and drink, for exaple the “terremoto”, “pipeño” and “borgoña”, the tourist can’t go out to Chile if they don’t go to restorant.

5 comentarios:

  1. me too love the San Cristobal hill in special the Funicular

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t know the "piojera" but definitely I want to know this place. I don´t want to die without knowing the earthquake and the replica XD
    Grettins fellow!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the clothes of "Feria artesanal Santa Lucia", but is very expensive. Someday we will have money to go to buy many clothes.

    I love you dear friend
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also like the "san cristobal hill", because this hill have many different places. But, once I went to the virgin at the top of the hill and I became very tired... :D

    I see you My friend
    kisses!

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ooooo!!! Always I have wanted to go to the piojera 1313
    Aprece that is a very entertaining place
    Probably we might go before going out of the university..
    one kiss Pame!

    ResponderEliminar