domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

My first term of 2010

My experience the last semester has been bored to me, I didn’t neither subject that motivation to me, but the last semester was more relax that previous years in the university, so I had very free time to me :D I think that the subjets and the teacher didn’t be nothing interesting to me, so it was very long, I believed that never finishing XD.

My favorite subjet is arts, because it's very funny and you can to learn different plays that in the future you will do with the childrens. When you create to need all your ideas of imagination.
To finish, this years the class stared in march I had all energy to the years, but the class don’t motivation to me so the energy to finished. Besides the roster was very heavy to me or other classmatte that live far of the university, the free hour I should divide in study, sleep and my family, so I would like to have more free time to do enithing but things out of the university, because when you live always the same activity you bored.

1 comentario: