lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

My favorite band

I like many bands so I don’t know wich one to choose but I kwon to like the woman band. My favorite band depend to moment life. ATTENTION: Foremost… I love the old music.. XD, so you don’t laugh to me, Ok!

Well, in this moment to my life I like a girl band “The Runaways”, they were very listened in the ’70 years, much time ago but their music is very well; I knew to “The runaways” when I saw the movie that remember the story of the girls, the member more famous were Cherry Curry, Lita Ford an Joan Jett, when the band started Joan Jett only could have sixteen years old.

The most famous song is “Cherry boom”, this song show that the girls want to be woman, the woman revolution, “Can’t stay at home, can’t stay at school, Old Folks say, poor little fool…Hello world I’m your wild girl, I’m ch ch ch ch ch ch ch Cherry bomb”.

Well, after I discovered to Joan Jett (ex member of “the runaways”) and the blackheart, I love this woman she’s great. I believe that Joan Jett never bored me :D. I love hers songs “I hate myself for loving you”, “Do you wanna touch me” and “I love rock and roll”.

3 comentarios:

  1. they are a very good band , I like Joan Jett is a rude girl. There is a film call "runaways" but I don´t know if this film will get to Chile,hopefully yes..
    See you
    Cheers jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You hear every day more rebellious music, I like girls rude

    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow!!!!!
    the runaways!! I love this band!
    yeah!! \m/
    and live the rock forever!

    ResponderEliminar